Friday, December 15, 2006

West Ham Search

West Ham Search has been given a redesign and the latest West Ham News from KUMB and TalkNow has been added along with the latest posts to Yahoo West Ham Chat.

West Ham Search has proved to be very popular. This blog is little more than my choosing and commenting on the most interesting stories I find through West Ham Search. So if you want the latest West Ham news unfiltered by my comment check it out and bookmark it.

At the moment I'm working on a way for readers of this blog to vote for the most interesting stories and comment on them. The idea is to create a Digg type site about West Ham. So if you are not a regular visitor to this site check back in the new year, if I succeed this will be very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!