Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New West Ham Blog

Iain Dale (of leading political blog Iain Dales' Diary and 18 Doughty St.) has started a new West Ham blog called West Ham Till I Die.

This looks a promising addition to the growing list of West Ham sites. Iain is an established blogger and has played a part in the amazing developments the Tory bastards have been making in e-politics.

As well as being a Tory Iain boasts of sitting near Glenn Roeder's brother-in-law in the Dr Marten's Stand! He also claims his is the first West Ham blog despite having a link to this one on his page - typical lying politician.

An excellent blog nevertheless.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Iain Dale said...

In mitigation I added the link after I discovered your blog. I genuinely didn't know there were others when I started - you didnt come up on a Google search!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

No problems Iain. I welcome the link.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a new west ham site called west ham lovers.http://westhamlovers.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!