Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Curbs Gets West Ham Vote of Confidence

Eggert Magnusson today gave Alan Curbishley his 'vote of confidence' on the West Ham official website,

"To put the record straight, Alan has my 100% backing. He has had it since day one and he has it going forward. He is the right man for this job, and he will take us through this difficult stage. Talk of a three-game deadline is nonsense, I hope that Alan is here for the long-term."

Magnusson also had this message for West Ham fans,

"I have nothing but praise for our supporters. They are fantastic. The only thing I would ask is that you now stand firmly behind the players and management and give them 110% encouragement in the games that we must win in order to be where we are going to be next season...in the Premier League."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!