Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mark Noble Interview

The West Ham official site is carrying an interview with legend in the making Mark Noble. In the interview he explains his feelings at being substituted at half time in West Ham's last game,

"Me and Nigel Reo-Coker were both playing in the centre of midfield and we're both attacking players. It didn't really work so the manager had to change it for the good of the team. I understood and obviously I was disappointed because I wanted to keep playing. But we got a win at the end of the game and that was most important.

I just want to play every game I can here and I just want to give 100%. I want to play for this club, I want to play every week and I want to be here. I think it shows on the pitch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!