Thursday, June 21, 2007

And We're Back

Apologies for the unannounced break!

As a lot of you probably guessed I've been on holiday for just over a week. Someone offered me free use of their flat in Northern Spain but I had to leave almost immediately (hence the lack of warning on this site).

I thought I would probably be able to post occasionally from Spain but I couldn't find an internet cafe and the beach had far more appeal, so I gave up looking. I have had a complete West Ham blackout for two weeks, so I'll try to get back up to speed and begin posting at least twice a day.

So again I apologise for not posting a warning of the break. If it is any compensation I was forced to cough up £6 every day for a four course meal with a bottle of wine.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deserve a break chief, you do a great job! thanks a million and keep up the good work

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger RapidHammer said...

Welcome back! Hope you really enjoyed your "West Ham black out" in the Spanish sun. We missed your posts, but I think you didn't miss much though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!