Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tevez Interested in Inter and Arsenal

West Ham's Carlos Tevez is quoted in various papers saying he is excited with being linked to Inter Milan and in other papers as being excited with being linked with Arsenal. According to The Sun Tevez is pleased to be linked with Arsenal,

"I know people are now talking about Arsenal and obviously that is something I am excited about. It's another big club and the good thing is I wouldn't have to move out of London. I also already know English football and I like it.

Arsenal's style is more technical than physical, so I could fit in no problem. My transfer is being talked about a lot. It's beautiful to be wanted by various clubs."

The Times however quote Tevez as saying that he wants a move to Inter,

"Inter is a great club. There is a true possibility that I will wear the Nerazzurri colours next season. It’s also true that Real Madrid are interested in my services but my agent knows exactly how I feel about it - better Inter than Real."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!