Friday, July 20, 2007

Ashton Hungry For Success

Dean Ashton has revealed his desire to get back into the England team and can't wait for the new season to begin,

"You can't describe how difficult it has been - it was horrible. Playing for England was everything you have dreamed of and the next minute it has gone.

"I don't think there will be a hungrier player in the Premier League this season than me. I've got to prove myself again and prove that I'm not a forgotten man and that I'm the same player I was. I want to show people how well I have come back form this injury.

"I can definitely say that by the start of the season I will easily be the fittest I have ever been and the strongest I have ever been and I am excited by how I will feel. I think my football won't be a problem. My brain hasn't got tired or hurt - that is going to be the same."

"I want to get back involved with England as soon as I can. There are plenty of strikers who will be fit and raring to go but if I am in Steve McClaren's plans then brilliant."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!