Saturday, August 18, 2007

Curbs Denies Rift With Bellamy

You've got to give it to The Daily Mail. They make up a story about Bellamy having a go at Alan Curbishley and then try to make a big story of the fact that there never was nay bust up between player and manager.

Today they quote West Ham manager Alan Curbishley's angry response to a story they made up in the first place,

"I can only say that reports I've had a bust-up with Craig are absolute nonsense. I can't begin to wonder why this sort of thing is happening. There seems to be some sort of agenda out there.

"I seem to be a bit of a target at the moment. If it is not me, then it is the club. What can I do about it? I can't say anything else but that nothing happened with Craig. It's completely untrue. I've just got to get on with things."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!