Monday, September 03, 2007

Everybody Loves Bellamy

picture of Craig Bellamy in training
Alan Curbishley told Craig Bellamy that he would be loved by the West Ham fans. Well he's well on the way.

"I had to sell the club to him and promise I was getting other players in," said Curbishley. "And the one other thing I said to him was that the West Ham fans would love him for his endeavour, his passion and his finishing.

I told him his career could lift off at West Ham and we are delighted he decided to come. He drives you mad at times when he keeps dropping off because he is so dangerous on the last man but he is a better player than I first thought when he came here.

I haven't had a minute's problem with him and we are all delighted with him. He is a talented, talented player."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!