Friday, September 21, 2007

Magnusson Taking Time to Breath

Eggert Magnusson has revealed that West Ham's boardroom changes this week were only to allow him time to concentrate on important projects and to give him a break after the hectic pace of last season.

"There is no drama in this. We are strengthening the foundation of the club. I just needed time to breath. A lot has been going on and taking up my time but now I can focus on taking West Ham into the future.

I never intended to run the club this way, being a managing director and chairman. But things turned out that way when I took over from Terry Brown, as I had to respond to a surprising situation when Paul Aldridge left. He had been managing director for 10 years."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!