Tuesday, October 23, 2007

West Ham's Solano Pleases Newcastle

Nobby Solano has become an even bigger hero in Newcastle after helping West Ham to turn around their game against Sunderland,

"It was very pleasing to score against Sunderland. Lots of my friends from Newcastle sent me text messages and they were delighted for me to score against them," said the Peruvian winger.

"I'll try and claim the goal, if it hadn't have hit the goalkeeper it probably would have come back to me, but the win was the most important thing.

I've been waiting to be involved with the team for the last few games but I'm happy to be back and it was important to beat Sunderland after losing the last three games.

I want to do my best to move the club into the top half of the table. It's a big club and we're trying to win as many games as we can so we can finish as well as possible."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!