Monday, November 12, 2007

Ashton Back for Next Game

Dean Ashton thinks he will be fit enough for selection for West Ham's next game.

“It’s all going well, I’ve started training,” Ashton said.

“I can’t deny it’s been very frustrating but I haven’t taken it too badly. I’m not a bad spectator so have been getting to the games to watch the lads," said the West ham striker.

“I try to take the positives, last time I had an awful lot of time on my hands to think about my overall game. This time it’s only been five weeks, so it’s just a case of topping up my fitness from the strength I built up in coming back from the ankle injury.

I was feeling really fresh then so it’s just a case of sharpening up. I’ll be able to use the international break to get in a couple of reserve team games and hopefully that will stand me in good stead.

I’m looking at the Tottenham game (on Nov 25) for my return and I’m confident I’ll be ready for then.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!