Friday, December 07, 2007

Zamora & Curbs Staying at West Ham

Alan Curbishley has rubbished plans that Bobby Zamora will be leaving West Ham and also committed his own future to West Ham.

"Bobby started the season alongside Craig (Bellamy) and he is very much in my plans. He just hasn't been fit", said the West Ham manager. "The problem is his knee keeps swelling up.

We've had an operation and done all sorts and it's only now that he's working and it's not swelling. We're hopeful he gets through the next week or so and then he could manage to be back in full training."

Alan Curbishley also dismissed the rumours linking him with the England job,

"I don't know why this has come out, I don't know how much substance is in it, if any. But it is the topic everyone wants to talk about at the moment. Every day there is speculation.

I am happy and committed to West Ham. We have a massive week coming up and as far as I am concerned nothing will get in the way of that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!