Friday, January 04, 2008

Freddie Did For Eggy

According to The Daily Mail West Ham's signing of the injury prone Freddie Ljungberg in the summer was an important factor in why Eggert Magnusson was ousted from West Ham. The paper claim that Eggy signed the player without consultation with his Icelandic colleagues.

Sky Sports report that Lee Bowyer wants to see out his career at West Ham,

"I would like to finish playing here. That would be my ideal; the icing on the cake for me and my career," the midfielder said.

"I support the club, I love the club; always have and always will. It will be the perfect scenario for me to finish at the club I love."

Meanwhile the official site says that Bowyer and Etherington should be back in contention for Saturday's FA Cup game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!