Sunday, January 13, 2008

Zamora Staying at West Ham

Alan Curbishley and Bobboy Zamora have united to rubbish suggestions that West Ham want to sell Bobby Zamora.

"I can't imagine anyone contemplating going in for a player who is not fit and has not even trained for us for four months. It's unbelievable,” said Curbishley.

"He was injured on August 28 and we have not seen him since. I don't see where that story comes from there is nothing to talk about."

Zamora added: "I have got four years left on my current contract and have been promised a new contract as well, so I know the club want me to stay.

"I certainly want to remain here. As usual it's all paper talk, which can be a bit unsettling, but you get used to it as a player when the transfer window comes round.

"I'm not even playing at the moment and getting back fit to play for West Ham is my only priority."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!