Tuesday, August 19, 2008

West Ham Turn Down Anton Bid

After telling the world that West Ham had accepted a bid for Anton Ferdinand from Sunderland the newspapers are now saying that West Ham turned down the bid. The Daily Mail however say that Sp#rs are preparing their own bid for the player. After their performance on Saturday they certainly do need to shore up their defence.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have we lost to Sheff Utd. Is this one of the reasons for the deck clearing? What happened to the Sky Millions we got for staying up last year + 10th place bonus?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

I have been wondering whether we have some huge fine to pay. Why has the result of the arbitration been delayed until September?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!