Monday, September 08, 2008

Bilic Says No to West Ham

Slaven Bilic appears to have ruled himself out of the West Ham job, after the director of the Croatian FA claimed the English were using dirty tricks ahead of this week's international.

Bilic said,

"West Ham is my club, I have feelings for them but I won't go. And I won't go to Newcastle.

"My answer is clear. No, I wouldn't go as things stand. I had many offers in the period between our win at Wembley last November until I signed a new deal in May.

"I decided to stay. Whether that's good for me only God knows."

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Starting11 said...

This isn't over yet. He may yet come to West Ham.
http://startingeleven.blogspot.com/2008/09/starting-eleven-football-blog-roundup_08.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!