Friday, September 05, 2008

West Ham Manager Latest

Speaking to Croatian sports daily Sportske Novosti, Bilic says he wants to see out his contract with Croatia,

"I've always said West Ham will be my choice when I return to England - however, my contract with the Croatian FA expires in 2010 and I am intending to lead Croatia in this period."

The Mail say that the Croatian FA are confident that Bilic will stay with Croatia. The Independent however say that Bilic is interested in the job but that West Ham will have to wait until after the Croatia vs England game next Wednesday.

According to The Mirror Zola has told West Ham he would accept the job.

The Star make fools of themselves by saying Alan Pardew is in the frame for the West Ham job. They also claim he bought Darren Bent for £2 million (honestly they live in a completely different world from the rest of us).

Various reports suggest that John Collins and Michael Laudrup are also on West Ham's short-list (see previous post). The Mail say ex-Udinese boss Serse Cosmi is also on the list.

The Express say West Ham may have to pay Curbishley £2 million in compensation.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laudrup, I don't think he's interested, he'll stay in Spain, but I think it would be good for West Ham - I'm sure he would bring John 'Faxe' Jensen to, they're a team, and he's got Premier League experience from playing with the Gunners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!