Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Keen Takes Charge

Kevin Keen has been named as caretaker manager of West Ham following the departure of Alan Curbishley. The club says the process is already under way to draw up a shot-list of potential candidates for the West Ham manager's job.

One man who seems to have ruled himself out of the job is Slaven Bilic,

"I can't say anything about West Ham United."

"Now that the game with England is getting closer, they will write more about me coming there. I signed a new contract to coach Croatia and that's all I can say. I will continue my job as national team coach until end of World Cup 2010,"

5 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i be the first to say not Sam "Long Ball" Aladice please....

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keen? Great! He'll have them all scampering sideways and passing backwards in no time!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think he will make them all bow legged as well !!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEN ? THERE TAKING THE P*SS !

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who on earth would want to manage us now? after what they did to curbs. we'll end up with another glenn roeder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!