Thursday, September 04, 2008

No One Wants West Ham Job

According to The Sun Harry Redknapp does not want the West Ham job because he does not want to work for a board that will make player decisions above his head,

"Players are bought and sold without the manager’s consent. How can you do the job like that?"

Slaven Bilic seems to be the favourite for the West Ham job but on Monday said

“I signed a new contract to coach Croatia and that's all I can say. I will continue my job as national team coach until the end of World Cup 2010.”

Now there actually is a job at West Ham he may well change his mind, although The Times think he will stay as manager of Croatia.

Paolo Di Canio has recently acquired his coaching badges and over the summer spoke of his dream to manage West Ham one day. I have a feeling however that the board will want someone with more managerial experience.

There is another name being linked with the West Ham job. However I hope if I don't say his name he will go away (Fat S#m). Hopefully the board will realise that his appointment would be the final straw of a very bad summer for West Ham fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!