Tuesday, November 04, 2008

West Ham Search Links

If you can't find the West Ham news that you are after on Hammered you can always check the places that I check for West Ham news.

The first thing I check each morning is this Google Gadget that I created a long time ago. I tend to check the News and the KUMB forum feed (it is amazing the news that fans pick up that the newspapers either ignore or don't think is interesting enough to print)



Secondly, I check the West Ham page on NewsNow. Recently blog spam has started to show up on NewsNow more than it used to but they still provide the best round of news from the traditional media and the better websites.

Thirdly, I have created RSS feeds for the West Ham Official website and for Hammers Headlines. Both of these websites don't provide their own RSS feeds so I screenscrape their pages for these feeds.

Fourthly, if I'm really desperate for a West Ham fix I check the BBC's Football Gossip page (much better on Saturday and Sunday than midweek).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!