Tuesday, December 30, 2008

West Ham Hand Trial to Pole

Sky Sports claim that West Ham have handed a trial to 17 year old Brescia midfielder Bartosz Salamon. Gianluca Nani knows Salamon from his time at Brescia. The midielder has already broken into the Brescia first team after joining the club from Lech Poznan in 2007. Sky say Zola will look at Salamon in training before deciding whether or not to pursue his interest in the midfielder.

The Sun say that Calum Davenport will be sold to Bolton for £1.5 million. Hopefully that is untrue. Davenport is worth far more than that and would be many fans first choice to partner Upson at the back.

Channel 4 claim that David di Michele will be returning to Turin. A rumour that Di Michele himself has been quick to deny,

"I have heard news regarding my return to Turin, but I am only thinking about doing well for West Ham," he said. "Anyway, it does not depend on me since I am on loan."

"Here in England I settled well and although I haven't been playing much recently I want to prove myself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!