Monday, January 12, 2009

West Ham Goals on Your Mobile

24-7 Football lent me a Nokia mobile phone with £20 credit (thanks guys) to check out their Premier League goals on your mobile phone service.

Here's a video of some Barcelona highlights:



The poor quality of the video is my dodgy camera work rather than the video that was downloaded to the phone.

I wasn't expecting to like the service much but I actually really like it. The service costs £5 a month or 50p a clip. So for 50p it is possible to download West Ham goals to your mobile phone.

Goals are unavailable between 3-5pm on Saturday's (due to EU regulations), but match highlights are available from 5.15pm.

If my mobile phone wasn't older than the ark I think I would actually use this most weeks to download West Ham goals.

If you want to check it out then visit 24-7 Football to get a link for your phone.

Disclaimer: 24-7 Football haven't paid me for this review. However they did lend me a phone with £20 free credit to review their service. They made no stipulation that I had to review the service or that I had to like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!