Sunday, February 01, 2009

First the US President Now Gordon Brown

Everyone now knows that the President of the United States is a West Ham fan, it now seems that the British Prime Minister may be a closet Iron as well. For some surreal reason The Observer asked Rio Ferdinand to interview Gordon Brown.

Here's a little snippet from their conversation,

RF: Yeah, I’m enjoying it now. When I started at West Ham …

GB: There were some great players there.

RF: Di Canio… Lampard was there. I never wanted to leave and at the start it was really good … but since I’ve been at Man United it’s been a dream, really.

Nice to hear that the British Prime Minister rhapsodies over the lost generation of West Ham greats like the best of us. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!