Sunday, April 12, 2009

Zola Signs New West Ham Deal

The People say that Gianfranco Zola has signed a new four-year deal with West Ham. They claim the new deal will double Zola's salary to more than £1.5million. The People also say that West Ham will announce the news this week after Steve Clarke and other members of the backroom staff have also agreed renewed terms.

The News of the World say that Lee Bowyer is ready to consider making his loan deal to Birmingham permanent. However in the quote they give Bowyer doesn't sound over enthused about the prospect,

"Obviously, any decision will be made in the summer. I'll have to consider my options. I am looking to do what I joined Birmingham for and that is to help them get into the Premier League. I still feel I have a lot to give. I am still getting box to box, and the more games I have played for Birmingham the better I feel I have become."

The Daily Star say that Newcastle are closely monitoring Lucas Neill's contract talks at West Ham. The Star don't say however whether Neill wants to play in the Championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!