Monday, August 10, 2009

Noble Wants the World Cup

Most of the newspapers are running with the story that Man City have given up on trying to sign Lescott and are now targeting Matthew Upson.

Mark Noble thinks West Ham can get into Europe next season and also hopes to personally push for an England World Cup place,

"Obviously the World Cup is on my mind. I want to impress and push on now. I need to work hard and if I do, hopefully I can impress the right people.

"I want to get on the scoresheet more and we want to build on last season and achieve a higher finish. A European place is the aim and with this squad, we can achieve that.
"

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous West Ham Till AFTER I Die said...

Sorry Nobes. I love you mate but you will soon find it tough getting into our team let alone the English one. In fact, if Behrami was fit, I doubt you would have started the season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!