Tuesday, December 08, 2009

West Ham Plan Move for Adriano

The Sun today report that West Ham are planning a 'shock' move for Brizilian striker Adriano. Adriano is available on a free transfer from Flamengo.

The Mail say that West Ham are unlikely succeed in tempting Luca Toni to the club. Toni seems destined to leave Bayern Munich in January but seems keen on a return to Italy. Speaking to an Italian magazine Toni has said,

"I miss everything from my country - the fans, my friends, my mother. In Germany I have made mistakes that I regret. And they are likely to cost me a place at the World Cup in South Africa."

4 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should make a move for james beatie, after his fight with Pulis

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great suggestion on beattie. something that shud have been done in pre-season,for either him or kitson. an attempt shud also be made to get wellbeck or sturridge on loan ,neither of whom will see any premier league action.

exterminate the icelandic cancer now

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Ham the Man said...

Oi 9:44 you clearly dont have a clue about football in any shape or form and your just making a bigger fool of yourself day by day.
Why would we get wellbeck or sturridge on loan when we have Nouble, Dixon and Hines all of whom are just as big as prospects. Kitson, haha are you having a laugh. No wonder everyone thinks your such a fool.

Blah Blah Blah,I'm 9:44 Icelandic Funts funk off I'm the biggest effing loser who has ever lived. Grr those effing Ricks its their fault I have no life and nobody loves me and I'll always be a virgin...Blah Blah Blah Funts....

Thats what everyone reads everytime you post...you have a good day now.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous ElliottBurton said...

jack wilkshire is available for loan...with noble out of form and kovac pure shite, we should snap him up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!