Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zola to Resign?

Gianfranco Zola seems to be seriously considering his position as West Ham manager. Speaking to BBC Sport after today's game he said he would be considering his position overnight,

"It is very painful and I would have to think a lot about how the situation stands.

"I need to find out what is the problem - and if the problem is me. I will have to think about that overnight.

"I don't think it's that the players are not trying. The bottom line is to see whether I can help them or not."

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous TBI said...

He stands to lose millions if he walks. I cant see him walking tbh.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Iron0440 said...

If he does walk, we should get Dowie in, it screws Hull and we might even pick up enough points......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!