Friday, May 07, 2010

Upson May Sign New Contract

Matthew Upson has indicated that he may sign a new contract with West Ham.

"I would rather play for a club that is demanding and has the harsh realities that come with playing here", the defender said. "I enjoy it here because you have to give everything each time you play.

There has been a lot of pressure. Aside from the relegation battle, there is the general pressure of playing at West Ham United and what is expected from us every time we run out on that pitch. I have always said I enjoy that.

The campaign turned into a battle and it is good to come out on top from that. It would be nice not to experience that again and I am sure the club can build on this."

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Ian the Hammer said...

the defender said. "I enjoy it here because you have to give everything each time you play."
WTF is he talking about. he's had his head in South Afica all season & then comes out with this. Mr Upson, you can do one mate!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cash in on him!!! We should never of sold Collins to Villa I would rather have him any day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!