Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Riquelme in Talks with an English Club

West Ham target Juan Roman Riquelme has confirmed with The Daily Express that he has been in talks with an English club,

"I have had several offers from clubs in Argentina and there is an English club asking about me and my agent is dealing with it."


Sky are linking West Ham with Robert Pires, who is available on a free and has said he would welcome playing in England again. However Sky then go on to quote Pires directly and there is no mention of West Ham,

"There's obviously a few big English teams chasing me. I'm told Leicester and Birmingham have made serious enquiries."


Sky are also linking West Ham with Spurs midfielder Adel Taarabt. Although again the broadcaster quote Taarabt and he makes no mention of the Irons,

"I need to speak with Spurs to clear up the situation. I have a deal with Tottenham but it is true that Villarreal have asked about me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!