Wednesday, July 07, 2010

West Ham Keen to Keep Green

The Mail report that West Ham have not signed German international Miroslav Klose. I wonder who else West Ham haven't signed this week.

The Mail also report that West Ham, Sunderland and Newcastle are all chasing Dan Gosling. Gosling is available on a free as Everton have failed to get the player to sign a new contract.


David Sullivan says that West Ham are keen to keep hold of Robert Green.

"I hope [Robert] does have a long-term future at West Ham," Sullivan told The Guardian.

"We've got a fantastic new goalkeeping coach [David Coles, who has joined from Portsmouth] who I think will improve him dramatically. You're never too old to learn and I think he'll learn a lot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!