Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Parker for PFA Player of the Year

Scott Parker is one of six players on the PFA Player of the Year shortlist. As well as Parker the list includes Tottenham's Gareth Bale, Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri, Man City's Carlos Tevez, Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic and Blackpool's Charlie Adam.


The Daily Mirror claim that West Ham are lining up a surprise £1.5million bid for Chelsea’s Jack Cork. The 21 year old midfielder is currently on loan at Burnley.


West Ham this week said they were investigating claims that family members of Piquionne and Obinna were subject to racist abuse outside the Boleyn. This seems to have come as a bit of a surprise to the players themselves. Victor Obinna didn't even know he had any family in England,

"Nothing happened - I do not have any of my family members in England," he said.

"There is no point asking me to confirm or verify an incident that never happened - I was in total shock when I heard and read about it in the papers.

"I didn't have any of my relatives at the game and I do not know anyone who complained of any racial incident at the game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!