Monday, August 29, 2011

We Need a Replacement for Parker

Sam Allardyce says he wants to keep Scott Parker but if he leaves then he needs a replacement. Asked about his feelings about losing Scott Parker, Allardyce said,

"We will certainly miss a player of Parker's quality, and we want him with us if the negotiation doesn't go through. Whether the deal is achievable yet, I'm not sure, I've had lots of conversations with the chairman.

"If he does actually leave, I need to replace him immediately. I don't expect any other player to leave before Wednesday.

"I'm more interested in strengthening the squad, we need numbers. We need to add a few more players. The 17 I've got are very good but we need a few more."

Sky Sports 'understands' that Tottenham have offered Jake Livermore to West Ham on a season-long loan as part of their ongoing negotiations to sign Scott Parker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!