Thursday, September 22, 2011

Have We Seen the Last of Barrera?

Pablo Barrera has been talking to Spanish newspaper Marca and it appears he is keen to make his loan move to Zaragoza into a permanent deal. Barrera said to the Spanish paper,

"I am calmer and happier now and I have finally have a home where I feel comfortable. As soon as I knew that Zaragoza were interested in me, I wanted to come here. I'm very happy and want to show that on the pitch.

I pressed for this move. From the first moment I heard that Zaragoza were asking about me I wanted to go. I know people have high hopes for me and support me, so I am responding on the field starting with that win against Espanyol on Sunday. Now I'd like to do the right thing and stay here in Zaragoza."

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Standard chit chat from a player on loan.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Bye Barrera - Hello Bentley.

Fair i'd say.

Spacemonkey.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame, oversold thought he would do well with us, but he has never been anything other than mediocre at very best. He was usually shot, then goes on international duty and looks great. We have to many in his position now anyway!

Kenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!