Saturday, September 10, 2011

Allardyce's Influence On & Off the Pitch

The Daily Mirror has an interview with James Tomkins today. In the interview Tomkins seems to suggest that Sam Allardyce has turned things around=d at West Ham, both on and off the pitch.

"The gaffer has been good to me ever since he got here and has shown his faith by playing me in every game which always helps. I feel like I am improving as a player and have still got a lot to learn. I am enjoying the challenge.

"I have played more games than anyone at the back and enjoy being the leader which helps me as a player. I think the manager has been a motivator for all of us and he is a great professional. We are spot on with everything that we do - not just on the pitch, but off it as well.

"It is good to see the young lads getting a chance for England. If I continue to play well, that is my target and the ultimate dream - to be out there for my country."


The Sun are suggesting that Wayne Bridge could end up on loan at West Ham once again now that he has been told by Man City that he isn't part of the clubs plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!