Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Kevin Nolan Question

One of the biggest questions facing West Ham at the moment seems to be - "Is Kevin Nolan a good enough captain to justify his inclusion in the team?"

The consensus seems to be that Nolan has so far been disappointing in a West Ham shirt. Gary Portugal argues in an article on KUMB that Nolan is 'failing on all counts'.

In yesterday's Evening Spamhead Nolan himself admitted that he has yet to give his best to West Ham,

"To be honest I'm not happy with my own form but it's been quite difficult, I've moved to a city where I never thought I would live and I have my family.

"At the end of the day though, I know I have to start playing and lift my game and when we're not playing well, I'm my worst critic. I'm not happy but I think I can still add something to the team."

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous USA Dave said...

Just to let you know, KUMB is weeks behind on this. The Games Gone Crazy has been posing this question since August. So if credit goes anywhere for bringing it up, it aint going to KUMB.

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous kev said...

Everytime he played against us he either scored or
set a few up,having spent his entire career up north I can imagine his private life is taking
a lot of adjusting,im pretty confident he will
come good soon enough,be nice to see him on the end of Taylors crosses a bit more,think he would convert more than Cole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!