Monday, November 21, 2011

Cole Not Leaving in January

The Daily Telegraph claims that there have been rumours that Carlton Cole would leave West Ham in January. They say however that Carlton Cole has no interest in leaving West Ham.

Cole said,

"I know there have been rumours about me leaving but that is all they are. People are trying to line themselves up for January and see what is happening with players they might be interested in. That is normal, it happens every window, but I am happy at West Ham. I am good and want to play more."


The Mirror say that West Ham target Andy O’Brien has gone on strike. West Ham recently made an attempt to loan the 32 year old Leeds defender but were knocked back by Leeds.

Leeds boss Grayson said,

"Andy O’Brien came to me on Friday and said he didn’t want to play for the football team again. My bottom line is that he will never play for me again at this football club."

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should keep Frank Nouble he is better than Carew and is not on the Refs "wanted list". Also keep any of the others Ollie Lee, Robt Hall, my 90 yr old mum, et al as they are all better than Nolan

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep Cole if we can - he's coming GOOD this season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!