Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Reid Out with Dislocated Shoulder

The Sun say that Marseille are targeting Carlton Cole. The paper claim that West Ham value Cole at £6million but Marseille are not willing to go that high.

The Star say that Carlton Cole is playing with an injury that means he can not train. They quote Cole as saying,

"Everyone knows I’ve had knee troubles but it hasn’t been the same problem. I twinged my medial knee ligament against Crystal Palace and it’s been niggling ever since.

"But I don’t need rest – I need to train. I think I’ve only had one training session for the past month-and-a-half."


The Mail say Winston Reid has dislocated a shoulder, Sam Allardyce is now keen to bring in another central defender on loan. Big Sam said,

"My main priority is to find a central defender to loan for the next two or three months. Abdoulaye Faye and James Tomkins were outstanding against Hull on Saturday but they were the only two fit defenders we have at the club at the moment.

"I have to fill that position and help us carry on this great run of results that we are on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!