Saturday, October 22, 2011

El-Hadji Diouf on Trial at West Ham

Karren Brady, in her column in The Sun, says,

"With so many injuries I am calling around and texting for a 'real' emergency loan from my friends in high places across the Premier League."

The Daily Mail report that Lansbury is one of those injuries. They say he is facing at least two months on the sidelines with a medial knee ligament injury.


Most of the newspapers today report that West Ham are looking to sign El-Hadji Diouf until the end of the season. The Sun quote Sam Allardyce as saying,

"There is something missing from our squad and Diouf could be that missing link. He has played for two of my teams before so I know exactly what kind of quality I will be getting."

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam must be on some loony juice to even contemplate brining Diouf to west ham after he spat at our fans

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...& a Scummer!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!