Wednesday, February 29, 2012

West Ham - Scoop It

West Ham Scoop It

Regular readers will have noticed that I've been posting less and less to Hammered. I still find myself scouring websites for the latest West Ham news every day but have found myself less and less bothered about posting the news on Hammered.

From now on I'm going to use Scoop It instead. This allows me to quickly post links to interesting stories I find about West Ham without having to bother with rewriting the main points for this blog.

So check out West Ham Scoop It and, if you like it, add it to your West Ham bookmarks.

5 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous USA Dave said...

Very good site. Thanks for sharing it.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Paul said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog Keir, but I can understand that this sort of thing can take up a lot of time. I've had to take some time off from my twitter page recently so unfortunately I haven't been commenting on your posts either.

I'll definitely keep an eye on your new page, and I've still got the feed for this blog so I'll come back if/when you post again.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

scoop it hasnt been updated in weeks..useless
tony

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Keir Clarke said...

Yeah - sorry. I've been too busy lately.

The best thing to do is to check out the daily West Ham news round up from Cockney Hammer on the Kumb forum.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous West Ham United said...

Thanks for sharing the Cockney hammer link - he's a good poster, isn't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!