Saturday, January 20, 2007

Neill Signs for West Ham

Although there still seems to be no official confirmation of this the BBC, who usually only report deals when they have been confirmed, say that Lucas Neill has signed for West Ham.

The BBC say that Neill confirmed the move in an interview with Sydney's Sunday Telegraph, which has been reported on a number of other sites and I assume the BBC have actually confirmed this news with West Ham.

In the interview with The Telegraph Neill claims he signed for West Ham because,

"West Ham moved heaven and earth to sign me while Liverpool gave me the impression that I might not even get a game if I went there.

People who have raised their eyebrows at me for making this decision are in for a surprise because West ham have a shopping list of players which almost blew me away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!