Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Harewood on the Move

Marlon Harewood is the latest West Ham player to hand in a transfer request. Wigan, Manchester City and Portsmouth have all been linked with the £4m-rated striker.

Marlon scored 16 goals in West Ham's first season back in the Premiership but only managed four last season and was relegated to the bench under Curbishley. Marlon says,

"I think it's time for me to leave. The manager wants to bring in his own players and this happens everywhere, it's football.

"I want to be playing football, I love it. I had a great season before last for West Ham but last season wasn't the best for me. But I'm so up for next season. I just can't wait to be scoring again and winning games for a team, that's what I want to be doing." "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!