Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dyer Straight into Squad

West Ham new signing Kieron Dyer will train with the team tomorrow and will be in the squad to face Birmingham on Saturday. Dyer, who was reputedly unhappy at playing on the wing at Newcastle, seems happy to play anywhere at West Ham,

"I think the gaffer sees me as quite a versatile player who can play through the centre whether that be off the strikers or as a central-midfielder that is obviously up to him but if I am required to step in to cover for any of the wide players that would be okay because I am comfortable on the left or the right and I happy at full-back as well."

Dyer claims it is the ambition of the club that helped him to decide on West Ham,

"I ... see West Ham as a Club that is really going places, they have shown great ambition with the other players they have brought in and I just love the clear hunger of the Club to be successful."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!