Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ashton Back for Sp~@s

Dean Ashton is back running but is not expected to return to action until the To~@enham game on 25th November. However Ashton says he is refusing to worry,

"It seemed as if there was something against me," Ashton said. "After my experiences last season, there is nothing in football that could worry me.

"The whole situation has changed my outlook massively and it made me appreciate what I've got. I also think it has made me a lot stronger mentally."

In other news The Daily Mirror is linking Juventus' Tiago with West Ham. Tiago joined the Italian club this summer but has made just four appearances this season. Tiago definitely seems to want to move to the Premier League saying,

"The Premier League gives you great projection across the world and I just hope I get more opportunities than I have had at Juventus.”.

However the link with West Ham could be just the paper or his agent's wild speculation. Central midfield is not a problem position at the club. I would assume that West Ham will be concentrating on securing the services of another striker if they are to make any moves in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!