Tuesday, October 23, 2007

West Ham Delighted With Points

Speaking on the official West Ham site Craig Bellamy says the three points earned on Sunday were more important than the performance.

"I felt a bit leggy because of the busy week I've had," Bellamy said. "I've been out for a month and then been travelling and playing all over. So trying to cram so many games in is obviously going to take its toll but I got a second wind in the last 15 minutes and just ran off the back of that basically.

"We were delighted to get the three points. Obviously it was a bit tough towards the end but getting the three points was more important than how we performed because we didn't perform as well as we should have done. But the 3-1 scoreline did flatter us a little bit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!