Thursday, October 18, 2007

West Ham's Nobel Cause

Mark Noble has returned from England U21 duty determined to spur West Ham on in the same way he inspired the England U21 team to victory on Tuesday,

"I want to score as many goals as I can. Goals give you confidence and I want to also score for West Ham. West Ham need to kick on now. We haven’t had a win for three games and with a squad like ours, that shouldn’t happen.

We need three points on the table and we need to give the fans something to cheer about."

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much did we need his inspiration in the senior team last night? It will not be long and until then I am sure he will continue with his invaluable contributions for us. Up the hammers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!