Tuesday, November 27, 2007

West Ham News Round Up

Matthew Upson has been praising Sp@#s' front two,

"They look very good going forward and the fact they have four strikers who can all score goals will soon lift them up the table. In Robbie Keane and Dimitar Berbatov, they have two of the best players in the Premier League."

Of course they aren't good enough to beat the West Ham back four.

Robert Green has been blaming PlayStations for the lack of young English football talent. The West Ham keeper also thinks Mourinho should be the next England manager.

"For England, it should be the right man for the job. A Swede gave me my debut, so I'm not one to say it must be an Englishman. I wouldn't look further than Jose Mourinho. He has the character and know-how to deal with the job as well as the passion."

Christian Dailly says he is unsure of his future at West Ham,

"I haven't really spoken to the manager while I've been away. I'll do that when I go back, see what my situation is and take it from there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!