Saturday, January 19, 2008

BG Happy With West Ham Progress

Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson is happy with West Ham's progress this season. At least that is what he is telling Alan Curbishley.

"I have spoken to BG - I went out with him on Monday," said Curbishley.

"It was the first time I have had a chance to sit down and have a chat. I think he understands we have brought a lot of players in, who are still settling. He is happy with us at the moment. He hasn't set any targets for us. He is pleased we are going along OK and like everybody, he is waiting for the other players to come back to see what we have got."

Curbishley also spoke yesterday of West Ham's attacking and defensive record,

"It has been the most consistent team selection with Green, Neill, Upson and McCartney at the back. What I am going to say to the side, certainly the offensive players, is: 'Give us something a bit more, let's take our chances and be more clinical'.

"And we will see where that takes us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!