Friday, January 18, 2008

West Ham's Gabbidon Back

Danny Gabbidon is the latest West Ham player to return to fitness. Speaking on the West Ham official site Gabbidon said,

"It's always frustrating when you are out injured, as you just want to be out there playing. But I am pleased to be back in training now. While the FA Cup match against City was a bit too soon for me, there is maybe a chance I will be available for the league game against them."

"For me, coming back from injury and with Anton and Matty doing well, I will have to just continue to work as hard as I can and grab my chance when it comes along. It is a good thing for West Ham though that we have good quality central defenders competing for just a couple of places and indeed the whole squad is strong, so that can only help us go forward as the season goes on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!