Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mazzola Denies West Ham Trial

Independiente striker Nicolas Mazzola has denied he has undertaken a trial at West Ham adding to the mystery of Curbishley's claim that he has. The Independiente manager had previously denied that Mazzola had been in England and Mazzola now says the same,

"I have been told that in England the coach of West Ham spoke about me but I haven't been there," Mazzola said.

"I know that Independiente have received several proposals but they have all been refused. It wasn't nice to know that something had been invented about me.

"I like English football, the way it is played. If I'm asked if I would like to be transferred now I would say yes, but I still haven't played in the Argentinian Premier Division.

"My objective is to keep working with the first team and make myself known in the country before playing abroad."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Google Add to My Yahoo!